The site is under construction!
What is EasyWay?
for friends) is a last generetion game engine,
it's easy and flexible
It's written in java but it can reach
performances comparable with 2D game engine written
in C language.
EasyWay is projected to simplify the "Game Programmer Job":
You can create a small demo writing few lines of code.
The main keys of EasyWay:
- can run on Windows, Mac and Linux
- is Extremely easy to use
- The game can run on FullScreen or Windows
- Supports about 20 image types with maskered
- Powerful and very flexible sprite management
- Automated Collision-checks, rendering and data
- has an easy and fully automated (collisions, rendering)
- has a fully automated subEngine (quad-engine) that speed-up
your performances without drawing what "you don't
- has an internal Game Editor
- is extremely extendible
and so much: for example the possibility to zoom
in\zoom out on world writing only a line of code!
21 August 2006
Ho aggiunto un piccolo e quasi invisible contatore di visite al sito.
Son state ultimate le sezioni FAQ, HelpUs e è stato migliorato il testo
delle altre varie sezioni.
20 August 2006
I've added the Credits, ScreenShots and
The ScreenShots section isn't finished
yet: I've only added an Image and a Video taken from an old game that I had
19 August 2006
I'm starting to make this site.
The graphic isn't the best but I'm not an artist.
I've just finished a first Intro about EasyWay is it.
If you have comments or you want to help us please contact me at:
18 August 2006
We have registered the project on SourceForge.net